Cigar Box Cake for 40th Birthday

Cigar Box Cake for 40th Birthday
Foodgasms

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day Off Day Two...

Well, went for a run today in Balboa Park. It was the Perfect morning to run, not too hot, not too cold, just right. Came back home and found that Bear had yet again struck, this time I left him in my bathroom. It was trashed but at least it was only in one section. I was a little angry, but since i expected it this time around I was able to get over it rather quickly. I made myself a wonderful scramble. Egg whites, spinach, mushrooms and red hot peppers, Yum!! Next plan for the day will be Bread making, I'm teaching a few family members and friends how to make their own bread. It will be a lot of fun!! I made some calculations and for my recipe it makes four loafs of bread that cost me $.75 to make all four loafs! That's crazy! It costs me at least $3.00 for one loaf at the store! I think I'm going to stick to making my own bread from now on, what a money saver and there are less ingredients in it!!

Have you made your own bread? Maybe Yogurt? Or Granola? Let us know we would love to hear about it!!
Thanks for Reading!

-Ioanna
Pique Season Cuisine
www.wix.com/piqueseasoncuisine/catering
www.piqueseasoncuisine.com
www.youtube.com/user/piqueseasoncuisine
www.twitter.com/#!/PiqueSeasonC

No comments:

Post a Comment