Cigar Box Cake for 40th Birthday

Cigar Box Cake for 40th Birthday
Foodgasms

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Day Off... Wish I was Working!

Well we have a few days off, we haven't received any calls for parties or platters to be made for the next several days... So what happened on my first day off today so far...
Woke up, to the dog that I'm nursing back to health out for a potty break then I put him back in my room, I then went to the gym. It was a very good class "Tone and Sculpt" I'm sure i will feel it tomorrow morning. When I came home I went to my room where everything was trashed, lets start with the bad news shall we... After sleepless nights taking care of this dog, helping it get better so that he is well enough to find a new home he decided to repay me by redecorating... Trash from my bathroom everywhere, he somehow opened my cabinet filled with cleaned towels and took them all out, he decided that my favorite hat was a chew toy and that my bed was his new dog bed. Good News... He's well enough to find a home!!! I spent the rest of the morning yelling, picking up the towels off the floor and throwing back on the floor with an angry fit and picking it back up again, after everything was clean and I had calmed down I looked in his eyes and told him that I was glad that he was feeling better, but that if he did that again he would no longer be sleeping in a warm house.

Plans for today:
Laundry
Teach a friend how to make baguettes
Make some Homemade 2% plain yogurt
Find Bear A New Home
Go spend some time with my grandmother

How's your day going so far? Anything crazy happen? What are your plans?
Thanks for Reading!
-Ioanna

Pique Season Cuisine
www.wix.com/piqueseasoncuisine/catering
www.piqueseasoncuisine.com
www.youtube.com/user/piqueseasoncuisine
www.twitter.com/#!/PiqueSeasonC

No comments:

Post a Comment