Cigar Box Cake for 40th Birthday

Cigar Box Cake for 40th Birthday
Foodgasms

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Peach Rooibos Tea Bread!!

We are making fresh Vegan Peach Rooibos Bread!! I am happy to say that with all the weird looks I got from my family, employees and friends that I made this bread pass with flying colors. Not only did everyone love the bread! But everyone asked me to make a loaf to take back home with them! This morning I made french toast out of this bread for my family, they said that french toast will never be the same again! They loved it!! I'm so happy this bread was a big successes!

Its going to be in our permanent menu! And we can try out any kind of tea that you wish for your bread!
Dont forget that if you would like us to try something out we can in our test kitchen. If you have any great ideas let us know, we will try it send you the recipe and if you want to share with the other bloggers we can post your name with your idea for everyone to see!

-Ioanna and Raven
Pique Season Cuisine
www.wix.com/piqueseasoncuisine/catering
www.youtube.com/user/piqueseasoncuisine
www.twitter.com/#!/PiqueSeasonC
piqueseasoncuisine@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment