Cigar Box Cake for 40th Birthday

Cigar Box Cake for 40th Birthday
Foodgasms

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Work...

The difference between work at my job which involves cooking and work at home which involves chores... I prefer work at my job, I actually like that work. But at home... I hate doing laundry, it takes up most of the day, then there are all the dishes in the house that no one seems to be able to do on their own, not to mention how difficult it must be to bring the dirty dish to the sink? Its amazing how at work I make sure to keep any expired or no longer good food item out of my walk-in, but my own fridge had a great amount of expired things in the fridge that no one even goes near... Lets just say my fridge is basically empty and their was a long conversation that my family and I need to watch for expiration dates, and stop wasting food. Once that was done I made a weekly list of what we would buy fresh from the grocery store and local Farmers Market fresh every week and only enough for the week. This way we avoid expiration dates and save money. Everyone seemed to be happy with it, including about getting to go to the Farmers Market every Saturday. We chose Saturday because we all love the Farmers Market in little Italy, its very large, lots to choose from and a lot of fun! And the bonus, its dog friendly! Love it! Hope your day is all well! If you go to the Farmers Market, which one and why?
Thanks for Reading!!

-Ioanna
Pique Season Cuisine
www.wix.com/piqueseasoncuisine/catering
www.youtube.com/user/piqueseasoncuisine
www.twitter.com/#!/PiqueSeasonC
piqueseasoncuisine@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment