Cigar Box Cake for 40th Birthday

Cigar Box Cake for 40th Birthday
Foodgasms

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Pies, Breads and More...

Wow, so much baking that I think I can do it in my sleep!!! The pies we tested out yesterday turned out pretty good!! I plan to post up pictures soon with the descriptions next to them, we are trying to come up with new kinds of pies to give vegans a variety to choose from and intrigue the non vegans to give the pies a try! So if you have any ideas, no matter how crazy it sounds let us know, we might try it out. Just because you hear the word pie doesn't mean it has to be a dessert, it can be savory too!! We would love to hear some ideas!! Well have to get going I hear my name, looks like I'm needed. Write to you soon!!!
Thanks for Reading!!

-Ioanna and Raven
Pique Season Cuisine
www.wix.com/piqueseasoncuisine/catering
www.youtube.com/user/piqueseasoncuisine
www.twitter.com/#!/PiqueSeasonC
piqueseasoncuisine@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment