Cigar Box Cake for 40th Birthday

Cigar Box Cake for 40th Birthday
Foodgasms

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Injured...

So Sorry for not having written in a while, as most of you know I have been training for 5K's and three days ago I fell and rolled my ankle. My doctor says I have a level two sprain, which had me stuck in bed for the last three days and must stay in it for the next six. I finally was able to get my laptop and connect the wifi, which has given me the capability to write on the blog spot today.

All the cooking that had to be done has been done, I'm leaving it to my crew to make sure that all baked goods are delivered to the right places and on time. Then everyone has the time off for the Holidays for a well deserved break.
I'm hoping I can squeeze in some film time for our YouTube page, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it. I'm going to see if I can convince Raven to do it, However he is extremely busy with his family for the holidays... So we will see if that works out.
I'll do my best to write on what's going on with me and my family throughout the holiday weekend.
Hope everyone has the happiest of holidays!! Stay Safe and Warm!
Thanks for Reading!!!

-Ioanna and Raven
Pique Season Cuisine
www.wix.com/piqueseasoncuisine/catering
www.youtube.com/user/piqueseasoncuisine
www.twitter.com/#!/PiqueSeasonC
piqueseasoncuisine@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment