Cigar Box Cake for 40th Birthday

Cigar Box Cake for 40th Birthday
Foodgasms

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Foodie Alert

www.foodieproject.com has this amazing site where you can view over 100,000 recipes on this site! They have taken recipes from entire magazines from each edition, for example they have Martha Stewart Living, every single magazine from 1991. You not also can browse through and find a recipe you like, you can read other peoples reviews about it, you can make your own review about it and you can rate it. www.foodieproject.com I'll be sure to be in this site often, maybe get some great ideas for Thanksgiving for my family this year... Its my turn to make it... Gulp, I know I can cook...However your family and friends can be your worst critic's... Does anyone else know what I mean? Where you are confident that you can make really great fantastic yummy creations and then your family gets thrown in the mix... ouch... But what I love about it, is that when even I impress them I know that I just created one hell of a dish! That is the upside.
Thank you for reading!

-Ioanna and Raven
Pique Season Cuisine
www.wix.com/piqueseasoncuisine/catering
www.youtube.com/user/piqueseasoncuisine
piqueseasoncuisine@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment