Cigar Box Cake for 40th Birthday

Cigar Box Cake for 40th Birthday
Foodgasms

Friday, October 28, 2011

Well...

We now have a Twitter Account as well, and in the process of having a Facebook Account, I was not aware how long it takes to upload pictures on Facebook, but we will have that up shortly I hope... I'm happy to have done this so that we can have more interactions with clients, future clients and people who just want to know whats going on with us, if they have any questions on how to make something or if they want a video to be made so they can read and see visually how something is made... I know I'm a visual person, if I cant see how something is done its very difficult for me to get it. Raven on the other hand does really well when its written or explained verbally. Which just makes it clear that everyone learns and absorbs things differently. Hope to hear from you soon!!!

BTW we are so excited for the November Party!! Its almost here!!! 18 Courses for 90 people!! Wow!! Largest Party Yet!
Thanks for Reading!!

-Ioanna and Raven
Pique Season Cuisine
www.wix.com/piquesesaoncuisine/catering
www.youtube.com/user/piqueseasoncuisine
http://twitter.com/#!/PiqueSeasonC
piqueseasoncuisine@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment