Cigar Box Cake for 40th Birthday

Cigar Box Cake for 40th Birthday
Foodgasms

Thursday, November 24, 2011

2011 Father Joe's Thanksgiving 5K Run!!

It was so much fun!!! I finished in 39 minutes and 19 seconds, Raven and Eugene couldn't make it... Three of my friends came along for the ride, two of them finished at 35 minutes and the third finished at 39 minutes with me. It was so much fun!! A very big turn out!! I think over 4,000 people showed up!! We plan on running in the Seaport Village Run as well. Its on December 15th! I'll have more information when the date gets closer! The plan now... Help the family finish cooking and eat!!!
Thanks For Reading!!

-Ioanna and Raven
Pique Season Cuisine
www.wix.com/piqueseasoncuisine/catering
www.youtube.com/user/piqueseasoncuisine
www.twitter.com/#!/PiqueSeasonC
piqueseasoncuisine@gmail.com







No comments:

Post a Comment