Cigar Box Cake for 40th Birthday

Cigar Box Cake for 40th Birthday
Foodgasms

Friday, November 25, 2011

What A Great Day

I'm happy to report for the first time I didn't over stuff myself, yet I was happy and satisfied. It was really good to see friends and family that I haven't seen in a while... Who loves the moments when a family member corners you to ask why you don't come by any more to see them? :/ Oops... I yet again made another promise that I hope I can keep... I will try to go out and see them more often, but its hard to do so when you are limited on time and money... But regardless I made a promise, and I'm going to do my best to keep it. ;D As for the food, amazing!! Nothing beats home cooked meals!! Today is an official day off for me, no cooking, no working... Not sure what to do with myself really... I'll try to relax and lounge... however that can be very hard for me to do... Its hard for me to sit in one place for too long... Maybe I'll go out for a jog, then breakfast, and then I guess just go with the flow... who knows what opportunity will come my way today... Hope your Thanksgiving day was a great one! I hope it was full of joy, wonder, fun, warmth and all together just a heck of a good time! Below I have posted a few pictures of the food we had, well the ones I got to before they disappeared for good.
Thanks for Reading!!

-Ioanna and Raven
Pique Season Cuisine
www.wix.com/piqueseasoncuisine/catering
www.youtube.com/user/piqueseasoncuisine
www.twitter.com/#!/PiqueSeasonC
piqueseasoncuisine@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment