Cigar Box Cake for 40th Birthday

Cigar Box Cake for 40th Birthday
Foodgasms

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

hello

I'm going to have to make it short today, I have a few deliveries to make and then back to the taste kitchen to try to work on some new stuff we having brewing for thanksgiving! Sorry, but I didn't take a picture of the Awash Ethiopian Breakfast Burrito... I forgot... ;D But it tasted fantastic. In it: celery, onions. eggs, and potatoes, with the Awash spicy mustard sauce, and it was wrapped in the Awash flat bread, I'll make sure to describe the bread better with its proper name and a recipe with directions on how to make it. Hope you have a great day! Stay warm!!
Thanks for Reading!

-Ioanna and Raven
Pique Season Cuisine
www.wix.com/piqueseasoncuisine/catering
www.youtube.com/user/piqueseasoncuisine
www.twitter.com/#!/PiqueSeasonC
piqueseasoncuisine@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment