Cigar Box Cake for 40th Birthday

Cigar Box Cake for 40th Birthday
Foodgasms

Monday, November 7, 2011

Darn It!

Well I had a small blurp about unpacking, and traveling to Idyllwild, CA. How much we can't wait to go back to Palm Springs... and when I clicked Publish post, it logged me out and my blog for the day disappeared... Darn!! Lets try again...

It amazes me on how unpacking feels like a lot more work then just packing... Everything that didn't need to be washed when we came back to San Diego is still in boxes, waiting to be unpacked and organized... Have you ever felt this way? Where you know you had to get something done, but can't find the will to make yourself do it? I would rather leave it packed, but that's not realistic. Oh well, I'll get it done today at some point.

Raven, Eugene 'our food stylist' and I went to Idyllwild, CA... It was on the way back to San Diego, so we decided to check out a restaurant that a few locals in Palm Springs had recommended for us to try out. Its called Aromas, and the food was fantastic. They have fusion foods, and they are vegan friendly... Their decor was a small cabin feel, with a fireplace and old horror movie posters from the 1980's. It was very fun, did I mention it was snowing? Oh it was so beautiful, a cabin restaurant with a fireplace, fantastic food, and a beautiful blanket of snow outside with of course the delicate falling of snow. It was perfect, and a memory I will always cherish. Thank You Palm Springs Locals for telling us about it!!!
Please if you have the time, and don't mind the drive, go there!! Make sure to make reservations! It is a very small place, it would be a shame to drive all the way up there and have to wait in the snow 20 minutes for a table...
Thanks for Reading!!

Ioanna and Raven
Pique Season Cuisine
www.wix.com/piqueseasoncuisine/catering
www.youtube.com/user/piqueseasoncuisine
www.twitter.com/#!/PiqueSeasonC
piqueseasoncuisine@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment