Cigar Box Cake for 40th Birthday

Cigar Box Cake for 40th Birthday
Foodgasms

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Coconut Crystals...

Thanks to one of the readers emailing me this fantastic product to try out! Coconut Crystals, its amazing. I found it at Sprouts in the Pacific Beach area. This stuff is amazing, first off it taste great, a lot like brown sugar, but with a hint of caramel... This product is made for the sap of a coconut tree, it has amazing health benefits and for those diabetics out there... its friendly to you too! The sap is low in glycemic and contains B vitamins, C vitamins, minerals 17 amino acids and has a nearly neutral pH level! wow... Its a sugar replacement! Examples: Baked Goods, over cereal, coffee, tea, fruit, whatever you use regular sugar for you can use this for too!!
This morning I used it in my tea and grapefruit, the grapefruit... amazing it tasted like I put a little caramel over it! Yummy!! My tea I used one spoonful and it taste fantastic, I love that it tastes good and I love the health benefits that come with it!

                              Coconut Crystals          Brown Cane Sugar          Refined Cane Sugar
Nitrogen (N)          2,020.0                         100.0                                0.0
Phosphorus (P)      790.0                            30.0                                  0.7
Potassium (K)       10,300.0                       650.0                                25.0
Calcium (Ca)        60.0                              240.0                                80.0
Magnesium (Mg)  290.0                             70.0                                  10.0
Sodium (Na)        450.0                             20.0                                  10.0
Chlorine (Cl)       4,700.0                          180.0                                 100.0
Sulfur (S)             260.0                             130.0                                20.0
Boron (B)            6.3                                  0.0                                    0.0
Zinc (Zn)             21.2                                2.0                                    1.2
Manganese (Mn)  1.3                                   2.0                                    0.6
Copper (Cu)       2.3                                   0.6                                    0.6
Iron (Fe)            21.9                                 12.6                                   1.2

Fantastic results! Thank you Mary for sending me that email! I found something that will give me my fix with my sweet tooth without going overboard on the sugar!
If anyone else has products out there they would like me to try out and then blog about it I'll be more than happy too! If its wild and out there I might even tape it and upload it on our YouTube page. Thanks for Reading!

-Ioanna and Raven
Pique Season Cuisine
www.wix.com/piqueseasoncuisine/catering
www.youtube.com/user/piqueseasoncuisine
www.twitter.com/#!/PiqueSeasonC
piqueseasoncuisine@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment