Cigar Box Cake for 40th Birthday

Cigar Box Cake for 40th Birthday
Foodgasms

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

As promised...

Here is the cake that I was talking about. Let us know what you think?

Today we have a day off, no cooking :( 'for other people' I plan on making myself a Awash Ethiopian Breakfast Burrito! Yeah! I'll make sure to take pictures and upload them. I love Ethiopian Cuisine, its very flavorful, all fresh ingredients, and very filling... love it! The best part though... you get to eat with your hands! I love it!
Well I'm going to start on breakfast, quick reminder... Send us a message or email asking us food to try out for you, blogs you want us to discuss about, you can even just ask simple questions there is a good chance we'll answer it, if its appropriate... Hope you have a good day!!!
Thanks for Reading!

-Ioanna and Raven
Pique Season Cuisine
www.wix.com/piqueseasoncuisine/catering
www.youtube.com/user/piqueseasoncuisine
www.twitter.com/#!/PiqueSeasonC
piqueseasoncuisine@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment