Cigar Box Cake for 40th Birthday

Cigar Box Cake for 40th Birthday
Foodgasms

Monday, November 28, 2011

Crema and Vegan Bread

Yesterday I put a vlog on my Grandmother Recipe that she calls "Crema" translation to English its Cream. But of course it not cream, in Greek we have words that mean something completely different in English such as "toast" you here that here and you think a piece of sliced bread that has been toasted, over in Greece it means a grilled cheese sandwich with ham.
Crema is basically cream of wheat but made with Semolina, its something I have had for breakfast at my grandmothers house since I was a little girl, I think its something she created her self because I do not remember it in Greece... Regardless she was more than happy for me to give out the recipe which is difficult, nor time consuming, and very cheap to make. so go check it out www.youtube.com/user/piqueseasoncuisine
Vegan White Bread is what I am making today, I'm going to do my best to get it filmed so that I have put it up on our YouTube page. I'll make sure to take pictures to post up here. My family members had the chance to taste my Vegan White Bread and now I have 7 orders of it. They love it!! And I'm happy to make it, because if this bread is good enough for meat eaters to eat, then I'm sure the Vegans will love it!!
Raven and I plan to get together after his vacation is over and come up with many fun recipes to add to these blogs, and to do it in front of the camera for our vlogs as well.
Thanks for Reading!!

-Ioanna and Raven
Pique Season Cuisine
www.wix.com/piqueseasoncuisine/catering
www.youtube.com/user/piqueseasoncuisine
www.twitter.com/#!/PiqueSeasonC
piqueseasoncuisine@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment