Cigar Box Cake for 40th Birthday

Cigar Box Cake for 40th Birthday
Foodgasms

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A New Item To Play With...

Coconut oil, at room temperature its as thick as butter and can melt just by the warmth of your hand. Its almost flavorless, just a hint of coconut and makes a perfect butter replacement... Its healthy and makes it easier to create vegan dishes. So far I have made lovely vegan bread, which I'm eating right now for breakfast. Vegan cookies chocolate chip and ginger snaps, and vegan pumpkin pie. I haven't tried the pie yet, but the cookies were great!!! I can't wait to make some more! Any ideas of what else I can make with it? Or any ideas on what else I can use to try make the other dishes with...

Thanks for Reading

-Ioanna and Raven
Pique Season Cuisine
www.wix.com/piqueseasoncuisine/catering
www.youtube.com/user/piqueseasoncuisine
www.twitter.com/#!/PiqueSeasonC
piqueseasoncuisine@gmail.com

p.s. Still waiting on those pictures from the Palm Springs Party...

No comments:

Post a Comment