Cigar Box Cake for 40th Birthday

Cigar Box Cake for 40th Birthday
Foodgasms

Friday, November 11, 2011

Vegan Brioche Part One

So, I finished the starter batch of the Vegan Brioche... now only time and baking will tell if it turns out great!!! I can't wait to see the turn out tomorrow afternoon! But so far, it looks and smells amazing! I just placed it in the fridge and will have to wait till tomorrow afternoon to take it out... I would take it out in the morning to work on it... but... I'm working a small Garden Party in San Diego... Hope the bread turns out!
The Garden Party I'm excited for, its the first one I have ever worked/been to. I hope the weather holds up... I'll let you know about both tomorrow! Hope you all have a great day!! Stay Warm!
Thanks for Reading!!

-Ioanna and Raven
Pique Season Cuisine
www.wix.com/piqueseasoncuisine/catering
www.youtube.com/user/piqueseasoncuisine
www.twitter.com/#!/PiqueSeasonC
piqueseasoncuisine@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment