Cigar Box Cake for 40th Birthday

Cigar Box Cake for 40th Birthday
Foodgasms

Friday, November 18, 2011

Issues

Having some issues with my new video camera... First off it films great, the picture itself is 10 times better and it picks up sound beautifully... The issue I was having was uploading it to my laptop, after two hours I found a way to upload it without following the directions that it was telling me to do... However the issue now is that the video itself wont edit with my software and I can't use the cameras software because I uploaded it by not following its instructions... so now here I am frustrated on what I should do next... Because when I follow its instructions the windows that should be popping up to take me to the next file, does not pop up, instead something completely different pops up, and I have no instructions on where to go from there... Wow, I was so excited when we got a new video camera to record higher quality videos for our vlogs on YouTube, and now I just want to go back to using my camera phone... :( Any suggestions on what I should do, our laptop is DY and our new Video Camera is a Everio) Any help would be greatly appreciated...
Thanks for Reading!

-Ioanna and Raven
Pique Season Cuisine
www.wix.com/piqueseasoncuisine/catering
www.twitter.com/#!/PiqueSeasonC
www.youtube.com/user/piqueseasoncuisine
piqueseasoncuisine@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment