Cigar Box Cake for 40th Birthday

Cigar Box Cake for 40th Birthday
Foodgasms

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Running...

Its amazing how running makes me feel, first before I run I'm excited, during I'm tired and I have to motivate myself to finish, at the end I'm trying to catch my breath and after all that I'm pumped and excited to do it again! I ran twice this morning, it was fantastic! I had my Mom's homemade Greek Yogurt with nuts and cranberries today for breakfast, its so yummy and so healthy for you! Can't wait to run tomorrow! It just brings me more energy for the day, isn't that weird? How something that takes so much energy to do can bring you so much energy for an entire day?! I love it!

Well besides the running lets get to some cooking! I have two clients right now, one wants me to make 150 Grilled Chicken Salads for his mothers birthday on Tuesday. Can't wait for that one! That is going to be so much fun!! We are renting a kitchen for it so that we have enough room, ovens, and a walk-in.
Our second client wants us to come up with a few sample menu items, she wants to open something new and exciting for San Diego, and we have the chance to make that happen! We are excited to do it! Of course I can't tell you what its going to be , nor the what's on the menu yet... But I will most definitely keep you updated!!

Looks like I need a shower! I make sure to keep you all informed ;D don't forget to follow us on Twitter!!
Thanks for Reading!!

-Ioanna and Raven
Pique Season Cuisine
www.wix.com/piqueseasoncuisine/catering
www.youtube.com/user/piqueseasoncuisine
www.twitter.com/#!/PiqueSeasonC
piqueseasoncuisine@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment