Cigar Box Cake for 40th Birthday

Cigar Box Cake for 40th Birthday
Foodgasms

Friday, November 4, 2011

Tomorrow Is The Big Day...

We still have a lot to prep before the party tomorrow, I'm not worried about the prepping, I'm worried about having everything out on time... 18 courses for 90 people is a lot... I have never done anything this big before... I'm full of excitement, joy, and worry all at the same time! My stomach becomes more and more filled with butterflies the closer we get to the big day! I hope all will go well, that it will be smooth, and that everyone loves our stuff!! Hope you have a great day! Relax and enjoy what you can!! I'll do my best to upload pictures of the party on Facebook as soon as I can after the event!

Thanks for Reading!!

-Ioanna and Raven
Pique Season Cuisine
www.wix.com/piqueseasoncuisine/catering
www.youtube.com/user/piqueseasoncuisine
www.twitter.com/#!/PiqueSeasonC
piqueseasoncuisine@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment